Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PV Body now Ellie

I got my shipment for this month.  Sammy wanted to be in the picture which is odd because when you pull out the camera Sammy usually runs....or turns his head the other way.   Now that I look at it, this is not a very good picture.  Sorry, looked way better on my phone.  Well, the top is a pretty purple, a little small but it does fit.  Last month my white top was a little big but fit and they both are medium.  I guess that is the chance I take.  I like the capri's here too.  Will be perfect for when I get back to running.  Yes, I will be running again soon. 
 
So if you didn't see my blog post last month, I signed up for a monthly auto shipment for a workout outfit.  For $49.95 and I get a complete outfit.  I see now, they have the option to let you pick out your outfit.  You can even pick two tops or two bottoms for that price and get free shipping.  I may have to check that out.  You can find this now at www.ellie.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment