Sunday, October 13, 2013

The truth hurts sometimes.

Yep, that says 152.6.  Today's starting weight.  If you follow my blog then you may remember that my body LOVES to stay at or around 147 lbs.  However, for me and my body frame, that is too much weight too carry.  I do not feel comfortable at that weight.  I feel sluggish and tired and not motivated to do much.  Now let me say this- I do not judge anyone for the number on the scale.  I think we are all different in the aspect that we know when we have hit our number that makes us uncomfortable.  This is it for me.  I've taken about 9 months out of the last year, allowing my body to rest and heal from hip surgery and two foot surgeries.  I know this has a lot to do with my weight gain.  I also know I have utilized my fork and spoon way too much.  It seems to be an easy trap to fall into.  First, you can't work out so you miss those endorphins.  Then, you turn to food to help ease your depression.  Once you start to eat the garbage, it becomes easier and easier to do.  It is hard to eat healthy and easy to eat pre-made processed crap!  The saying is definitely true for me.  "If you eat crap, you will feel like crap!"

I went to the farmers market and Meijers yesterday to stock up on healthy goodies.  Here is some of what I bought!

Ok, so this Cherry pie isn't healthy but I had to have it.  Ate it all up yesterday!  It is a personal size pie not a regular size!  Cherry pie is one of my weaknesses!
Found these juicing carrots at Meijer.  15 lb bag for $14.99. 
I bought a bunch of other healthy goodies too.  I have decided to do a 3 day juice fast for the next 3 days to detox my system.  I can't wait to get rid of this bloated feeling!  It usually takes about 3 days to get that sugar craving our of our heads!
Juicing Veggies!
This was my breakfast!  

Oh and look what my Daddy brought me yesterday.  Oh yes, shouldn't everyone have a chocolate fountain?!  He called me last night to see if I used it yet.  I told him he forgot to leave me the chocolate!!!  

That's it for today friends.  Thanks for following me!  Here's to a better future!

love j





1 comment:

  1. You can do it, J! I too am not seeing a number I love on the scale lately. We can support each other! Love you!

    ReplyDelete