Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome back j

It's been so long since I have blogged that I forgot my blog address.  Not cool j, not cool.  Looks like I last blogged in June.  I started trying to blog at least twice a week.  However, I became lazy because I didn't feel like bringing my computer home all the time to do my blog.  Then one week turned into two and summer turned to fall.  Wait, what?!  Yes, my how does time fly.  

I am back because I need accountability.  I need you to help me.  I obviously having problems helping myself.  Why is it that we can so easily let ourselves down but when it comes to letting others down, we stand strong?!

I have had a rough year.  It seems one injury, read surgery, after another kept me from exercise.  I've been unable to jazzercise since July due to having a second foot surgery.  I am able to start jazzercise on Monday.  I'm scared.  I hope my body remembers how!!   

This morning my scale read 151 pounds.  I have not weighed that since I was pregnant with my daughter!!!!!  How did this happen?  I've gained 20 pounds in the last 7 months.  

It happened one bite at a time.  Yep!  I'd like to blame it on my inactivity but, I have to keep reminding myself....just because my husband is eating ice cream doesn't mean I should!

I have always had a sweet tooth but it seems lately, I crave salty.  Hormones?  I don't know but if it said caramel with sea salt, it was MINE!

So here is the plan, tomorrow I am going to the grocery store to get prepared! 

I will plan my daily meals the day before!
I will weigh myself on Sunday mornings and post the results.
I will drink 3 Liters of water daily! (I've been soooo bad at this lately)
I will start working out again!!  I have more goals for the workout but will get into that later.
I will eat clean and cut the nasty addictive sugar from my diet.
I will use myfitnesspal to record my daily eats.
I will love myself every day.  


I will keep you posted.  Thanks for listening friends!

Peace,
j





2 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, I so understand how you feel! Trust me when I say that at 151 you are beautiful! I know that you feel differently only because you know where you are the most comfortable and healthiest. I have put on 10 pounds but feel like it's 20. It is so easy to do it, one bite at a time. I know you'll do well getting back on track! You are always an inspiration. You will also jazzercise beautifully! Your classes have always been my favorite! I look forward to getting back after vacation and maybe getting to take one of your classes again. You've got this! And, don't be so hard on yourself! Taking so much time off of working out, when you normally work out a lot, can have such an impact on you. I know you feel better when you work out, which makes it easier to make healthier choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Annette!! I appreciate all your kind words!! I can't wait to see you in class!!

    ReplyDelete