Monday, November 4, 2013

Finally feeling more like myself

I will plan my daily meals the day before!
I will weigh myself on Sunday mornings and post the results.
I will drink 3 Liters of water daily! 
I will start working out again!!  I have more goals for the workout but will get into that later.
I will eat clean and cut the nasty addictive sugar from my diet.
I will use myfitnesspal to record my daily eats.
I will love myself every day.  

Those were my plans to do daily.  It's been three weeks since I originally posted.  It took me about a week to get myself together....having things I shouldn't here and there.  I have been eating clean regularly now and the benefits are finally showing.  Let me tell you, that first week, I'm pretty sure I could have fallen asleep standing up.  Or on the deck.
I think I might have once or twice.  Thankfully not while driving.  Seriously, I felt like crap. 

 Need we be reminded....


I'm not sure why it I can't seem to remember that but apparently crappy processed food makes you lose your memory too.  
Yesterday, I noticed my skin was brighter, my mood was better (just ask Tommy)...I have more energy and I'm not so tired.  Getting out of bed in the morning is easier even though it still feels like 2am cause it's so DARK!!  I lost that bloated feeling....ooooh that bloated feeling. (did you just sing that sentence too?)
So back to my list...
I will plan my daily meals the day before!  YES!


I will weigh myself on Sunday mornings and post the results.  YES  here are my stats.
152.6 10/13/13
150.4  10/20/13
149.9  10/27/13
148.8  11/3/13
3.8 pounds is progress...  
It would be better if I was able to jazzercise but I'm down with my back injury :( I started seeing a chiropractor and had my first adjustment today.   I have a disc in my lower back that is causing my issues.  He is more concerned with my neck though than my low back, even though my back is causing me more pain.  Seems my neck is straight and starting to curve back.  I saw the xray....doesn't look good.  This could explain my lifetime of migraines and headaches so bad that I want to shove something into the back of my head to release the pressure...yeah that bad.  I am excited that we are getting my back and headaches taken care of.  I wouldn't wish this back pain on anyone.    

I will drink 3 Liters of water daily!   YES I've been doing SO much better!

I will start working out again!!  Well....I did start jazzercise again but I had to stop due to my back pain.  Doc says I should be able to go back in two weeks so keeping my fingers crossed.  I have started weight lifting though.  I have started This 12 week program  and am hoping to build more muscle.  My body fat is at 27% right now and I am hoping to bring that down.  I want more muscular arms, legs and more muscle on my back to help prevent these back issues.  I have a couple of my friends doing this with me and am excited to see the results.  I just started week 2.  Last week I was So sore!!!  I want everyone to understand that Jazzercise will always be my true LOVE.  Jazzercise makes me Love working out.  It's a blast!  I think it is good to have different goals and challenges.  I also believe that it's important to cross train to make me a better instructor.  

I will eat clean and cut the nasty addictive sugar from my diet.  YES!

I will use My Fitness Pal to record my daily eats.  I started doing really good with this then stopped.  I will do better.  As this 12 week program continues, I need to keep track of my calories.

I will love myself every day.  I have found in the last week, I am feeling better about my body.  It's not where I want it to be but that's ok.  

I bought myself a Fit Bit.  This will track my steps, calories, active minutes and sleep.  I can also log my food on that site but I think My fitness pal is easier.  I'll have to play around with it.    I found out I am not making my 10,000 steps.  I found out that an entire day of housework only gave me two active minutes.  What?!  I do love that I can SEE that I need to move more.  The fitbit doesn't lie.  I can't make excuses.

I have decided to do a November challenge after requests from several friends.  Thanks girls for making me push us all!!  You can follow me on fb as I show daily tips and modifications.  

I made a recipe tonight that you can find Here. Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Crisp.  If you want a healthy treat.  This is it friends!!  It's a healthy version of Rice crispy treats.  
I had to force myself not to gorge on it!

Peace and Love,
j





No comments:

Post a Comment