Monday, December 2, 2013

My 30 days stats

I mentioned before that I am doing a 12 week program weight lifting.  I have always wanted more muscular arms.  I am excited as to how much muscle I have built in only a month.  Here are my stats-
 In 30 days, I have gained 2 pounds (sounds bad right?.... just wait)  I lost 1.3 lbs of fat and gained 3.3 pounds of lean muscle mass.  My body fat % went down 1.3%.  I may not be losing weight the way I want but the picture and stats don't lie- it's all good.



When I say weight lifting do you think- 
or maybe that I will look like 

The truth is it's more like this...<<Jamie Eason (isn't she adorable?!)
That my friends are the arms I want...or close to it.  I want to have muscle definition even when NOT flexing!!   My goal is to be able to do a unassisted pull up in one year.  

My back pain has been so up and down.  I feel good for four days then really bad for three days.....It's getting to the point that I am feeling very depressed and really down on myself.  I enjoy the weight lifting and it makes me feel good in the moment, but Jazzercise gives me that endorphin rush that lasts ALL day!  I miss that SO much.  I feel like I'm losing my "happy gene".  I want so badly to feel "normal" again, whatever that really is.  Chronic back pain has just taken over my life and I don't like it one bit.  I have to tell you though, today is one of the first days that I am starting to think that I may be heading uphill on this fight with pain.  My muscles are not sore but my spine feels sore.  Doc says it is because the muscles no longer need to stabilize the spine.  Good news.  Please keep praying for me to heal so I can return to my "positive" self!  

Peace out,
j










No comments:

Post a Comment