Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another sweet treat.

These cookie are THE BOMB!!!  As you can see from my beautiful model!  I tried taking pictures of them but....well....the pictures didn't turn out the greatest.  I tried putting them on a plate and well, they looked like blobs of ........chocolate...yeah that's it.  Then I tried stacking them and they looked like....... delicious cookies...right?!  Ha!!  



Almond fudge cookies

2/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
3 egg whites
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup dark choc chips
1 tsp vanilla (no imitation here folks, use the real stuff!)
You could use peanut butter if you don't have almond butter.  Try for as high cacoa content you can find.  I found 60% cacoa chips at Kroger.

Wisk all ingredients together and put on baking sheet covered with parchment paper.  Bake for 8-10 min. at 350 degrees.  Allow time to cool and don't let your family know you made them because you will want them all for yourself!!!!

Trust me,

j












No comments:

Post a Comment