Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being a redhead, people think I have a hot temper.  I really don't.  I am a very easy going redhead.  It really does take a lot to get my redheaded temper out.  Todays blog does just that.  Take a few minutes to check out the links below.  


As much as 50% of the olive oil sold in the U.S. is not actually pure olive oil, as some brands claiming to be "extra-virgin" or "100% Italian," have actually been adulterated with toxic rapeseed oil [canola], soybean oil, and other low-grade oils.

Check this link out!





Interesting... I am happy a whole foods is coming to South Bend soon but I am not happy about this! Gahhhhh!


Organic or not?




I know we have heard a lot about the pink slime in our meat lately.  This explains a little more.  


Pink Slime- what's wrong with our food industry?!

We have to stand up for ourselves friends!  We have to stop letting these big companies walk away with our money only to provide us with bad quality foods.  




Knowledge is power friends! 


Inhale, Exhale.  Repeat.


  j

No comments:

Post a Comment