Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Four Reboot Juice Fast

Day Four is finished!  I am still feeling fantastic.  For breakfast I had a bowl of fruit.  (Sorry no picture).  This included, kiwi, pineapple, grapefruit, mango and fresh mint!







Mid morning juice was a Mexican Style Jugo.
2 large cucumbers
4 cups cilantro
1 lime
1 jalapeno pepper
1 apple

I enjoyed this juice very much!  

For lunch I had a cucumber salad and sunset blend juice.


 Sunset Blend juice had one sweet potato, 1 carrot, 1 red bell pepper, 2 red beets, 2 apples and 1 orange.  This so far has been my least favorite juice....but I did drink it all!


This was my afternoon snack.  Green soup. All the green veggies you can think of!







Sweet potato and carrot fries for dinner plus baked zucchini with tomatoes and herbs.

Day four complete.  I feel AWESOME!!!!  Day five is my last day to chew....I will only be juicing from  Wednesday to Sunday.  I'm a lil scared.

Peace out,
j  






No comments:

Post a Comment