Monday, April 16, 2012

Day Two and Three

Hi Friends!!  I am currently on day 4 of my Reboot Juice Fast!!  But here is what has been going on during day two and three-




I did wake up with a horrible headache one day one- which was gone with an afternoon nap.  Day two, I awoke with just a slight headache but thankfully, it was gone before I even realized it.  I have been feeling great ever since.  


These are pictures from Day 2-  This was my breakfast.  Kiwi, pineapple, mint, blackberries, pear and flax seed!  Yumm!!








This is a V28 juice.  3 beets, 2 carrots, 2 celery, 4 plum tomatoes, 4 cups parsley, 1 Jalapeno and 12 red radishes.   It tasted a lot like beets to me.  I like beets so it was all good!!

That was mid morning juice.  I had a carrot dill salad for lunch with dried apple rings.  This was a very big salad so I had the rest for dinner.  I forgot to take pic!

Day Three-

Baked apple for breakfast



Minty Fresh Berry- 2 cups blueberries, 2 kiwi fruits, 16 strawberries and 2 cups mint leaves.  This was delish!!!

I had Roasted Acorn squash stuffed with mushroom and sage for lunch!  Oh my goodness....healthy goodness!!

Dinner was sweet potato and carrot fries with veggie soup.  If you have never had sweet potato fries, you are totally missing out.  Again, I forgot to take a picture but here is the recipe!

Sweet Potato and Carrot Fries

2 medium sweet potatoes
2 large carrots
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Cajun spice (or any spice you prefer)
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Peel sweet potatoes and carrots.  Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and slice each halve into 4 equal wedges.  Cut carrots in half crosswise into two chunks.  Slice each chunk into 2 pieces lengthwise.  Put all ingredients into gallon size ziploc bag and shake, shake, shake.  Arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.  Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.  Enjoy!!

I get to enjoy these tonight for dinner too!!  I can't wait!  

In light and love,
j











No comments:

Post a Comment