Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last day to chew....

Day five!  For the last five days, I have eaten plenty of fruits and vegetables and drank one to two juices daily.  For the next five days, I only will drink fresh fruits and veggies.  I am a little worried because, well-- I love to chew!  
Here is my menu for Tuesday......












These are the ingredients for my great green fruit blend.  Strawberries, banana, apple, spinach, pear and coconut water.  Below is what it looked like in the Vitamix.  Not very appealing is it?!  I have to tell you, it was Delish!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tasted like a strawberry  and banana smoothie!!!







My Mid Morning juice was a refreshing fennel-pear juice.  That's right, just two ingredients, 2 fennel bulbs and 2 pear.  





This is what it looked like and let me tell you I LOVED IT!!!  Fennel has a bit of licorice smell/taste to it.  It was a great combination!



Lunch is a Reboot Green Salad- basically anything veggie and green!!



Afternoon snack- leftovers from the day before.  Baked Zucchini and sweet potato/carrot fries!





Dinner was Sweet potato and bok choy soup, sweet potato fries and roasted brussel sprouts. 





This is me taking my last bite of food I will be chewing for FIVE WHOLE DAYS!!!!  Not sure why I am smiling cause it FREAKS ME OUT!!!!!  


And This my friends is my meals for Wednesday!




Wish me luck!

Growth and Change is good!
love j


No comments:

Post a Comment