Thursday, April 19, 2012

On to day 2 of only juice

I did it.  I only drank juice for all my meals yesterday.  This was my day-  


Breakfast-  Purple power juice!  This was horrible because it contained too much ginger.  Note to self.  Less ginger in all juices.  
This included 6 cups red grapes, 1 apple, SMALL piece of ginger, 1/2 c blackberries.  




Mid Morning Juice- Green Lemonade. This wasn't horrible but not my favorite.  1 apple, 2 cups spinach, 2 cups Kale, half cucumber, 4 celery stalks, half lemon.


Lunch- ABCs- This was good.  2 pears, 2 apples, 2 beets, 2 carrots, 1 c cabbage, 6 handfuls of chard.


Afternoon drink- 16oz coconut water


Dinner- 16 oz coconut water and V28.  This was by far my favorite of the day.  3 beets, 2 carrots, 2 celery, 4 plum tomatoes, 4 c parsley, 1 jalapeno, 12 red radishes.  




I did not feel hungry at all but....I had to make 20 sack lunches for my daughters tennis team.  I made 20 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and let me tell you, it was not easy NOT to lick the peanut butter off the knife!!!  Then the fed ex man brought me some coffee that I had ordered.  Coconut Island coffee.  I stared and stared at that coffee....I thought maybe I will just make it so I can smell it.  I was obsessed with it and had to get it out of my vision.  I didn't drink any!!


My energy level has not plummeted either!!  Yay!!!


On to day two.


Blessings,
j



1 comment: