Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What would J do?

One of my friends and clients wrote something and left it on the front desk.  Somehow when I read it, I knew she had wrote it even though she did not sign it.  She is to be admired because she is very in charge of her health!  I wanted to share with you what she wrote-
            
     Is It Really All Good?

In times of Trouble
Loneliness
Fear
Temptation
Celebration
Heartbreak
Boredom
Failure
Depression
Recession
Frustration
On a Vacation
Shopping at the Grocery Store
Hanging Out with Friends
Dining at a Restaurant
Watching Movies or TV
In Every Situation
Ask Yourself
W.W.J.E.?
Remember your body is a Temple
Try To Keep it Clean!

What Would Janet Eat?  Clean & Healthy.  Be Inspired!!

Thank you Victoria!!!  I am very inspired reading that and I couldn't have said it better myself!  If you look at each situation, food always accompanies them.  We eat when we are in trouble, lonely, scared, bored, frustrated, on vacation, with friends and in front of the tv!!!  Sometimes it is easy to say, "Just this once, I will treat myself to _______"   But one situation turns into two which turns into a bad habit of eating the wrong foods.  Consistency pays off friends.  Small changes in each meal- every day will make Huge results in your health.  

The next time you are in one of these situations, ask yourself- 
What Would J Eat?

In light and love,
j

1 comment:

  1. So true. So beautiful. I would love a copy of what Victoria wrote. I would love it as a huge poster on the wall.

    ReplyDelete